YOGA NIDRA IMMERSION & PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
Friday, 4-8pm; Sat/Sun, 9am-6pm;
Professional Training: TBA
Friday, 4-8pm; Sat/Sun, 9am-6pm
How often have you struggled to feel good in your body, at ease in your mind, happy with your life?
The stressors of life create many health issues – pre-mature aging, insomnia, high blood pressure, addictions, to name a few.
Stress also creates mental & emotional distress – depression, anxiety, doubts, irritability, discontent.
Stress is said to be the #1 Silent Killer in our society today.
The continual push for health and well-being is often unproductive, as it adds more demands and stress on top of an already stress-filled life.
THE GOOD NEWS IS, HEALTH & HEALING CAN BE AN EASY, RELAXING EXPERIENCE. PLUS, THE HARMFUL EFFECTS BUILT INTO YOUR BODY CAN ALSO BE REVERSED & RELEASED!
Yoga Nidra is a deeply relaxing, guided meditative experience that allows you to drop below the busy, monkey mind where stress & tension are created.
The mind that created the problem cannot be the mind that solves the problem. ~Einstein
By dropping from beta toward alpha brain waves and to rest in theta & delta waves, you access your body’s natural intelligence for significant physical, mental, and emotional healing.
In this state of the superpower subconscious, you can manifest at the quantum level what is most important in your life.
And the Yoga Nidra process is as easy as 1-2-3!
1. Lie down;
2. Get comfortable;
3. Close your eyes.
The Immersion Experience is critical for healing deep-seeded physical, mental & emotional issues accumulated over time. As a participant, you will experience first hand the powerful impact of Yoga Nidra through breathing techniques, intentional visualizations, healing affirmations, & more for immediate relief & substantial healing.
The Professional Training teaches you the tools to guide others through their own quantum healing experience, both in a group setting & individual sessions.
THIS IMMERSION & TRAINING IS PERFECT FOR YOGA TEACHERS, THERAPISTS, ENERGY HEALERS, PARENTS OR ANYONE WHO IS HURTING OR HAS A LOVED ONE WHO IS HURTING.
This is the only Yoga Nidra Immersion and Certification in Baton Rouge. Don’t miss out at your chance of living a healthy, happy and vibrant life!
FIRST WEEKEND: IMMERSION
- Understanding Mind, Body & Healing with Deep Transformational Experiences.
- TBA – Friday 4-8pm, Sat/Sun 9-6pm
SECOND WEEKEND: PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION
- TBA – Friday 4-8pm, Sat/Sun 9-6pm
For more info: Contact email@example.com | 225.636.1891.
200 HOUR YOGA ALLIANCE CERTIFIED YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
4 Week-Ends to Complete Certification:
Feb 17-19, 2017
Mar 24-26, 2017
April 7-9, 2017
May 12-14, 2017
Fridays 4-8, Saturdays/Sundays 9-6
THE YOGA TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAM THAT:
- Goes way beyond just learning postures and techniques!
- IS unlike any teacher training program in the country!
- Combines Phi’s extensive knowledge of body, mind & life for an integrative training program!
- Allows you to experience your own deep shifts & transformations!
- Teaches you the practical tools & skills to create a life of happiness, learning, sharing, meaning & service!
Have you ever:
- felt like there is more you can do with your life than you are currently doing?
- wanted to feel healthy in your body, calm and centered in your mind, at ease in your life?
- yearned for a better way to be, a better way to live?
Achieve both SUBSTANCE & SUCCESS in your life with Phi!
- Over 17 years of experience;
- Trained with THE BEST in the field of YOGA, MEDITATION, MINDFULNESS, MIND HEALING MODALITIES, COACHING, & AYURVEDA.
- Have led successful Teacher Trainings in Yoga & Yoga Nidra (the only training in Baton Rouge).
- Taught many successful workshops in a diverse topics.
- Helped heal & empower numerous clients in private settings.
Phi’s knowledge, experience, and unique perspectives have resulted in a program that is deep, concise, easy to learn, use, & implement so you can teach with safety and confidence.
Is this a big step? Absolutely!
As such, it’s understandable you may have concerns like:
- Is this the right training for me?
- Is this the right time?
- What about the money?
These are reasonable concerns to have. And if…
- You experience a lack of fulfillment in your life;
- Want to know more of yourself and your potential;
- want to heal and transform at the root cause of your troubles;
- Finally experience peace and happiness;
- …then this is the training for you!
And just like having children, you are never fully ready, until you decide you are ready!
Phi has invested over 17 years with countless hours in retreats, trainings, workshops and tens of thousands of dollars to learn and do what you can now achieve in just 4 weekends for a fraction of the cost!
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET!
- 84 training hours with Phi (value $8,400);
- 2 bonus one-on-one sessions with Phi to be used during Teacher Training period (value $350);
- Phi’s personal review, analysis, feedback and guidance of all your submissions including journal entries, assignments, recordings, & videos (value $2,500);
- Private fb group with Phi offering guidance and suggestions from yours and your peers’ sharings & questions (value $1,000);
- Life-time access to our on-line training videos which Phi will post regularly during training to deepen your study of anatomy, philosophy, psychology, teaching practices & more! (value $4,500).
THIS TRAINING PACKAGE IS VALUED @ $16,750.
Your price for just $3500!
The time is now!
As soon as you submit application and is approved with your non-refundable deposit (see below), you will receive your first video training and practice!
Call or email Phi to get your free PDF with 4 simple questions that, when answered, can change your life along with a free guided meditation to shift you on your way to living your different kind of happy today! or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before teacher training begins, prospective students must attend the Introduction to Meditation and Introduction to Vipassana workshops (date and time TBA) as well as watch Anatomy for Yoga dvd with Paul Grilley. *workshop fees are not included in tuition.
• The Heart of Yoga (T.K.V. Desikachar) – recommended reading prior to start of training
• The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali (Sri Swami Satchidananda)
• Scientific keys Vol #1: The Key Muscles of Yoga (Ray Long, MD)
• Amrit Yoga & the Yoga Sutras (Yogi Amrit Desai)
• Amrit Yoga: Explore, Expand, Experience (Yogi Amrit Desai)
• Light on Yoga (B.K.S. Iyengar)
• The Buddhist Path to Simplicity (Christina Feldman)
• A Year To Live (Stephen Levine)
• A New Earth (Eckhart Tolle)
Tuition and Payments:
$150 non-refundable application; $350 non-refundable deposit once approved Both fees applied towards tuition at completion of training and all financial commitments are met.FULL TUITION $2700 PIF by Sept 30. Payment plans: Register by Oct 30: $3200 (4 payments of $800 or 6 payments of $600); Register after Oct 30th: $3500 (4 payments of $875; 6 payments $650).
Contact Phi at 225.636.1891 or email@example.com for application and further details.